Things to do
Things to do... Scarborough
Scarborough has lots world-class attractions like
Scarborough Open Air Theatre
Museums like The Rotunda.
Enjoy a ride on the oldest funicular
Take a boat trip out to sea
Enjoy the amusement arcade
Eating & chips and ice cream and explore the parks, gardens and stunning moors and coast.
Things to do... in St. Kitts & Nevis
With jaw-dropping scenery, including everything from picture-perfect beaches to lush rainforest, whether you want to spend your time on the water, on land, or a little of both, you’ll find a wealth of things to do, including these.
- Take a trek through the rainforest
- Visit Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park
- Enjoy a high-wire adventure
- Play a round of golf at Royal St. Kitts Golf Club
- Conquer a volcano
- Head down to Basseterre
- Take a ride on the St. Kitts Scenic Railway
- Visit the beach