Reading Week 6
Read the story below and answer the questions.
Well done! Now enjoy this wonderful story, 'Farmer Duck' by Martin Waddell and Helen Oxenbury
Do you want to learn more about foxes? Watch this video!
1) Can you make a list of all the rhyming words you hear?
2) ‘Cheer up bees, no need to mope’- What do you think the word mope means?
3) What do they turn Superworm into to help the Beetle?
4) How do you know that Wizard Lizard is a bad character?
5) How does the spider help save Superworm?