Reading Week 6
Read the story below and answer the questions.
Well done! Now enjoy this wonderful story, 'Farmer Duck' by Martin Waddell and Helen Oxenbury
Now read this non-fiction text all about foxes then answer the questions.
Do you want to learn more about foxes? Watch this video!
1) Can you make a list of all the rhyming words you hear?
2) ‘Cheer up bees, no need to mope’- What do you think the word mope means?
3) What do they turn Superworm into to help the Beetle?
4) How do you know that Wizard Lizard is a bad character?
5) How does the spider help save Superworm?