1. Why was the reef strangely quiet when Stanley woke up?
2. How do you think Stanley felt when he realised everyone had left without him?
3. Why is the lobster so grumpy?
4. Stanley 'didn't notice the dark shape coming up behind him' what mood do you think the author is trying to create for the reader? Choose one answer:
a) The author is spreading happy vibes.
b) The author is creating tension and building suspense.
c) The author is being a silly sausage.
5. 'Stanley began to feel ________ and _________.' Find two words in the text that show how Stanley was feeling in the cave.
6. When Stanley poked his head out of the cave, why was the sea glowing and glittering?
7. What do you think Stanley's friends asked him when he told them about the shark? "__________________________________________________________________?"
8. Where do you think Stanley's school swam off to when the story ends?
9. What adventures might they get up to if the story carried on going...use your imagination!
10. Can you make up the next part of the story? Write it down if you can.