A picture book for older children...
Listen to the story and answer the questions below.
- What did the bear find in the forest?
- What sound did it make?
- How old was the bear? How do you know?
- Why did the bear touch it ‘shyly’?
- How did the bear feel when he played the piano?
- How long did it take the bear to learn how to play the piano? How do the pictures help you to understand?
- How had the bear changed?
- Why did the other bears come to the clearing?
- What did they think of the piano?
- Who came across the clearing?
- Who told the bear the instrument was called a piano?
- Why do they want the bear to go to the city?