Our enquiry question this half term is, " What do I know about me?" The curriculum links to this topic are:
- Identify, name, draw and label the basic parts of the human body and say which part of the body is associated with each sense.
- Describe the importance for humans of exercise, eating the right amounts of different types of food and hygiene.
- Identify and describe the basic needs of animals, for survival ( water, food and air)
Our flow questions that we concentrated on each week were -
- What do you know about you?
- Why don't we wobble like jelly?
- What are your super senses?
- How do we stay squeaky clean?
- Why should we taste a rainbow?